GSK Pensions publishes on its website: “Change of Pension Scheme Administrator for the GSK Pension Plan, SmithKline Beecham Pension Plan and SmithKline Beecham Senior Executive Pension Plan (“the Plans”) from 1 April 2020 We can confirm that the administration of the Plans has now moved from Equiniti to Willis Towers Watson. There is no need…Continue Reading ...
BT Pension Scheme publishes on its website: “The BT Pension Scheme (BTPS or the Scheme) has announced three new appointments to its Trustee Board. Emily Clark, Nigel Cotgrove and David Viles will join the Trustee Board from 1 April 2020 replacing Billy McClory, Jim McInally and John Wroe who are retiring at the end of…Continue Reading ...
Aon publishes in a press release: ” Aon, a leading global professional services firm providing a broad range of risk, retirement and health solutions, has said that results from the UK Defined Contribution Pension Survey 2020 show that presently a mere 6% of schemes would like to extend their range of investment options to incorporate…Continue Reading ...
LGPS Central Limited publishes on its website: “LGPS Central Limited is delighted to announce the launch of its Global Investment Grade Corporate Bond Fund to meet its Partner Funds’ needs. The new Fund brings together £1.2bn of Partner Fund assets under management. Initial investors are: Derbyshire Pension Fund, Nottinghamshire Pension Fund, Staffordshire Pension Fund and…Continue Reading ...
Pension Protection Fund publishes on its website: “We’re pleased to announce the appointment of Sara Protheroe, our Chief Customer Officer, to the Board with immediate effect. Sara played a pivotal role in establishing the fund whilst working at the Department for Work and Pensions. Over the past 15 years, Sara has continued to play a…Continue Reading ...
The Prudential Staff Pension Scheme publishes on its website: “The Trustee of the Prudential Staff Pension Scheme recently sought nominations from the Active membership to fill the position of a Member Nominated Director (MND) for the Scheme. We received three nominations and therefore a ballot was held in order to elect the next MND. We…Continue Reading ...
Aon publishes in a press release: “LONDON (19 March 2020) – Aon, a leading global professional services firm providing a broad range of risk, retirement and health solutions, has said that pension scheme sponsors and trustees face difficult 2020 funding valuations, after seeing deficits for FTSE 350 company schemes rise by an estimated £40 billion…Continue Reading ...
Receive news updates?
UK Market News
- Exelerating Weekly Transfers week 14 including Universities Superannuation Scheme, HSBC Bank (UK) Pension Scheme – HBUK Section and Railways Pension Scheme
- Change of Pension Scheme Administrator for the GSK Pension Plan, SmithKline Beecham Pension Plan and SmithKline Beecham Senior Executive Pension Plan
- BT Pension Scheme appoints three new Trustees
- Exelerating Weekly Transfers week 13 including Pension Protection Fund, The Pensions Trust and John Lewis Partnership Trust For Pensions
- Aon survey shows alternatives not gaining ground in DC investment
NL Market News
- Exelerating Weekly Transfers week 14 met o.a. Schilders-, Afwerkings- en Glaszetbedrijf, Meubelindustrie en Meubileringsbedrijven en Vlees- en Vleeswarenindustrie en de Gemaksvoedingindustrie
- Exelerating Roundup week 14: wat is er afgelopen week gebeurd?
- Pieter van der Burg benoemd tot directievoorzitter Verzekeringsbedrijf
- Nieuw bestuurslid Pensioenfonds Grolsche bierbrouwerij
- Els Janssen benoemd tot voorzitter bestuur pensioenfonds Xerox