LGPS – London Pensions Fund Authority publishes on its website:
“Peter Ballard has joined the London Pensions Fund Authority (LPFA) as Director of Risk and Funding. Peter joins the LPFA’s small management team and will be responsible for overseeing all aspects of the fund’s funding policy, investment strategy, and employer covenant assessment. Prior to joining the LPFA, Peter was a Director at Willis Towers Watson where he advised private sector defined benefit pensions schemes of between £200m – £30bn in assets. He is a Fellow of the Institute and Faculty of Actuaries and is a member of the Institute’s Working Party on Social Impact Investing.
Robert Branagh, the LPFA’s Managing Director said, “I’m very pleased that Peter has joined the team. We are committed to ensuring that the Pension Fund is effectively managed, and its services are delivered by highly motivated people who have the appropriate knowledge and expertise. Peter’s appointment will help us continue to deliver value for money, high quality customer service and meet our obligations to members and employers.”
The LPFA recently announced the appointment of John Preston as the organisation’s new Chairman. “
Continue reading by going to the source: Click HereLGPS - London Pensions Fund Authority
Receive news updates?
UK Market News
- BAE Systems Pension Scheme – Funding Update
- Hymans Robertson promotes new head of DC investment – Hymans Robertson
- PIC Insures £1 Billion Of Co-op Pension Liabilities
- PIC Invests £190 Million In Spanish Solar Bonds
- Greencoat Renewable Income LP launches with £277m of commitments from Brunel and SAUL
NL Market News
- Exelerating Roundup week 08: wat is er afgelopen week gebeurd?
- Van Lanschot Kempen: stijging totale omvang client assets met € 20,8 miljard naar € 102,0 miljard
- GE Pensioen belegt nu ook in hypotheken
- Ahold Delhaize Pensioen: Herbenoeming Jorik van de BOS BAC
- Hessel van Beijma start als Senior Client Relationship Manager bij BNP Paribas Asset Management