Vivat publiceert op haar website:
- VIVAT NV (VIVAT) has been informed that Athora Holding Ltd. (Athora) has today received a Declaration of No-objection from De Nederlandsche Bank (DNB) for Athora’s acquisition of VIVAT (the Transaction)
- NN Group NV (NN) has also received a Declaration of No-objection from DNB for its follow-on acquisition of VIVAT Schadeverzekeringen NV (VIVAT Non-Life)
- Closing date for the Transaction and the follow-on acquisition of VIVAT Non-Life is expected in early April 2020
- Management Changes in Executive Board and Supervisory Board of VIVAT NV in relation to the closing of the Transaction
Today, VIVAT has been informed that Athora received a DNO from De Nederlandsche Bank (DNB) for the Transaction. The closing of the Transaction is expected in early April 2020. NN has also received a DNO from DNB in relation to its follow-on acquisition of VIVAT Non-Life.
Today’s approval follows earlier clearances including approval from the European Commission for Athora’s acquisition of VIVAT and from the Netherlands Authority for Consumers and Markets (ACM) for the acquisition of VIVAT Non-Life by NN. In addition, the VIVAT works council has rendered its positive advice regarding the Transaction and the acquisition of VIVAT Non-Life by NN.
VIVAT announces the appointment of three new members to the Executive Board of VIVAT and the boards of VIVAT’s insurance subsidiaries, SRLEV NV and Proteq Levensverzekeringen NV.
Angelo Sacca will be appointed as Chief Strategy & Commercial Officer and Stefan Spohr as Chief Operating Officer as of the Closing Date. Annemarie Mijer-Nienhuis will be appointed as Chief Risk Officer effective on a date after the Closing Date. On 26 February 2020, VIVAT announced that Tom Kliphuis was appointed as CEO effective as per 1 April.
Xiao Wei (Charlene) Wu, Wendy de Ruiter-Lörx, Lan Tang and Jeroen Potjes will resign from the Executive Board of VIVAT and the boards of VIVAT’s insurance subsidiaries as of the Closing Date.
As a result, the Executive Board of VIVAT and the boards of VIVAT’s insurance subsidiaries will be composed of the following persons:
- Tom Kliphuis, Chief Executive Officer (As per 1 April)
- Yinhua Cao, Chief Financial Officer
- Angelo Sacca, Chief Strategy & Commercial Officer
- Stefan Spohr, Chief Operating Officer
- Annemarie Mijer-Nienhuis, Chief Risk Officer (Effective on a date after the Closing Date)